M-iClean H – hood type dishwashing machines
Ergonomic workplaces, shorter wash cycle times, quicker drying, lower costs.
Just a gentle touch, that's all
It's easy to talk about ergonomics but we made it happen – and the M-iClean H is the proof. It opens and closes itself with just a gentle touch from the operator. Silent. Reliable. Effortless.
The ergonomic concept of the M-iClean H protects employee health, saves time and creates a better work environment. No more awkward loading and unloading or twisting, no unnecessary waiting time, no more stooping or bending.
Never polish again! The optional drying table is the smart solution for even faster washware loading and unloading.
There is no need to even tap the hood with our automatic rack detection. Just insert the rack from the side and let the dishwashing machine do the rest.
We trust our technology. You have our word.
The proof is our 60-month warranty on all electrical and mechanical components of the automatic hood system. That is a safe investment in reliability for you!
Smart, speedy, simple:
take your dishwashing area digital with MEIKO Connect
Right now with MEIKO Connect – find out more with just one click. Connect your dishwashing machine to your smartphone and get immediate read outs of machine and hygiene data. Convenient and reliable.
New app for commercial dishwashers. For more transparency in your commercial kitchen. All relevant information now on your smartphone – simple and convenient.
White paper dishwashing area planning
What hotel and food service managers should know about commercial kitchen / dishwashing area planning is described in this concise and easy to read white paper.
The automatic hood system is a completely new design that puts MEIKO at the forefront of working comfort throughout the industry. A gentle touch of the handle, simple touch of the display or fully automatic – the M-iClean H hood type dishwashing machine brings ergonomics to life. Manual hood opening is a thing of the past. The M-iClean H is designed for ergonomic use and is much easier to load and unload, putting less strain on the operator and speeding up the whole dishwashing process.
- heat retention*
- vapour extraction with self-cleaning feature
- waste water heat recovery
- exhaust heat recovery
- intuitive blue operating concept
- safety glass touch display
- automatic rack detection
- combined stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- dosing pipes, detergent and rinse aid lines are made from stainless steel to prevent downtime and repair costs.
- high passing height (505 / 560 mm)
- 60-month warranty on all the electrical and mechanical components of the automatic hood system
- drying table for active drying
- more flexibility in kitchen organisation thanks to the integrated GiO MODULE inside the machine
- simple height adjustment and base installation
- flexible machine use without additional effort. Base installation and adaptable height with all machines
- easy to adapt power requirement to local fuse protection system
- fold-away and removable rack holder
- display can be mounted either side or externally
We don't like to boast about our products, so we'd rather let others review and assess our technology. Speaking of which, we have a long list of prizes and awards. Why not have a look for yourself? We'll be off to develop, tinker and improve some more. See you at the next awards ceremony!
Everything under one hood
Easier work, shorter wash cycle times, improved indoor climate, perfect results, less downtime through better ergonomics, freed-up budget and optimum use of workstation space – the M-iClean H has it all. That is made possible thanks to revolutionary technology and an ingenious ergonomic concept.
Your requirements, your M-iClean H hood type dishwashing machine – no problem left unsolved with our great value packages.
*Not with the M-iClean HXL double rack dishwashing machine