The Perfect Dishwasher for your Commercial Kitchen
M-iClean U und M-iClean H Commercial Dishwashers
There are many reasons why professional kitchens opt for the M-iClean U glasswasher and the M-iClean H hood-type dishwasher. Not only do they save a tremendous amount of time and resources, they also provide an intuitive user interface. Large quantities of dishes, glasses, cutlery and more are easily handled and this simplifies the processes in the dishwashing area of any commercial kitchen. MEIKO commercial dishwashers come in various models that can be tailored to your needs. In addition, the intelligent self-monitoring system ensures complete and reliable control of machine operation.
What are you waiting for? Request an offer now!
The glasswashers and hood-type pass through dishwashers from MEIKO offer maximum washing comfort for all types of dishes in your commercial kitchen. With just one M-iClean U undercounter dishwasher you can rinse 25 beer glasses, 120 pieces cutlery, 18 large plates or 9 trays in just two minutes. The M-iClean H hood-type dishwasher is state of the art in terms of working and operating comfort. A gentle tap is enough and the hood opens and closes automatically.
Quality. Reliablity. MEIKO.
Do you need top quality for your commercial kitchen?
- no visible steam emitted
- excellent drying result – never polish again!
- 30 seconds* faster than the preceding model
- energy savings of up to 21%*
- less space requirements as well as lower installation and maintenance costs
- Your choice of logo on display with the Private Label option
- Optimal user friendliness thanks to a straightforward operating concept
- Lasting construction thanks to durable materials
- Optimum washing and drying results
- Time savings due to shorter wash cycles
- Perfect for larger items of washware
- Easy to operate
- Automatic hood
- Better indoor air quality
- GiO Reverse Osmosis Technology
For clients who want their glasses and dishes to sparkle, improving the water quality is essential – and that calls for demineralisation or osmosis.
Heat recovery to enhance air qualitiy and energy efficiency