TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Lucky Draw is organised by Meiko Clean Solutions (SEA) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”). Participation in the Lucky Draw is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and entry into the Lucky Draw shall be taken to be deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on all participants and winners. (“Participants”).
How to Join?
- The Lucky Draw registration begins on 24 September 2019 at 10.00 am and ends at 2.00 pm, 26 September 2019, in conjunction with FHM 2019
- You are required to be presented during the lucky draw session at 2.30 pm on (24, 25, 26 September 2019)
- Participants have to fill in a lucky draw form and submit their information to our personnel at the booth itself
- Participants are required to follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook to be eligible for the lucky draw and show to our personnel at the booth before the lucky draw
- Winners will be chosen randomly & will be announced during each day of the show, at 2.30 pm
- There will be 3 times of draw for each prize until the winner that presented during the lucky draw session. If no winner that presents during the lucky draw, the 4th drawn winner will be notified through email or telephone to collect the prize on the next day at 2.30 pm or collect from MEIKO SEA office. To collect the prizes, winners need to be present personally for the verification documents such as NRIC to the organiser
- There will be a lucky draw session every day at 2.30 pm on (24, 25, and 26 September 2019)
- The organiser holds the right to choose the winner
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all above 18 years of age except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser.
- Only one registration is permitted per person with a valid NRIC No. Each participants of the Lucky Draw may have a chance to win ONE (1) prize, and subsequent drawings of the same participant will be disregarded.
- Participants affirms the accuracy of all information provided for the Lucky Draw. Any misinterpretation of any facts or particulars (deemed “material” by the Organiser) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, non withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- The 4th time drawn winner that is not present at the lucky draw session will be notified by email or phone and have to collect on the next day at 2.30 pm during the FHM or collect from MEIKO SEA office. If a winner cannot be contacted, the Organiser reserves the right to re-draw one or, more reserved winners to replace.
- The Organiser’s decision at the drawing of Lucky Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser concerning, without limitation, these rules and regulations, and procedures of the Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Lucky Draw Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Lucky Draw Period will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
a) Any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the organiser and its related corporations for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Lucky Draw, to contact the participant regarding marketing offers and/or promotions that the Organiser believes may interest the participant, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes the Organiser may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided the Organiser with consent;
b) The Organiser may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs and audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the organiser’s presentations, promotional materials, on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation;
c) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all material shall vest solely and absolutely in the Organiser without further compensation;
d) The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or the prize. All warranty claims in regards to the prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. The Organiser reserves the rights to amend this Terms and Conditions at any time. This terms and conditions is not intended to, nor does it create any contractual rights whatsoever of or any legal rights nor does it create any obligations on Meiko Clean Solutions (SEA) Sdn. Bhd. in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party.
e) Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.