MEIKO Clean Solutions (SEA) Sdn Bhd, 8, Lorong Teknologi C (OMNI)
Taman Sains Selangor 1, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Telephone +60 3 6151 5461, Telefax +60 3 6151 5464, E-Mail: email@example.com
Boasting highly effective, powerful wash pumps, oscillating wash arms, and an ultra-efficient power wash function, this professional dishwasher is a genuine all-rounder. It works fast, confidently tackling the kinds of jobs that normal dishwashers struggle with. That means everything runs more smoothly in the wash-up area. Sliding tables keep idle time to a minimum, while staff work under excellent ergonomic conditions and take more pleasure in their work.
A professional dishwasher designed for challenging environments
• Automatic hood lifting device ensures full use of available capacity
• Maximum energy efficiency thanks to built-in heat recovery system
• Sparkling wash results – no more hand polishing!
• Comfortable wrap-around hood handle for ergonomic operation
• Superb wash results thanks to multiple filtration of the tank water
• Hood with double-walled insulation keeps the wash-up area quieter
|Width||1490 (1600) mm|
|Depth||995 (1100) mm|
|Total height with hood open||2515 mm|
|Entry height||650 mm|
|Basket dimensions||1310 x 690 mm|
|Programme cycles *||120/240/480 s|
|Theoretical basket capacity||30/15/7 baskets/h|
|Pump motor||2 x 2.2 kW|
|Tank capacity||100 l|
|Final rinse||9 l/basket|
|Tank heating||9.0 kW|
|45° feed water temperature||12.0 kW|
|10°C feed water temperature||18.0 kW|
|10°C feed water temperature and Point2 AirConcept||15.0 kW|
|Total connected load|
|3-phase NPE, 400 V, 50 Hz, 45°C feed water temperature||16.9 kW|
|3-phase NPE 400 V, 50 Hz, 10°C feed water temperature||22.9 kW|
|3-phase NPE 400 V, 50 Hz, 10°C feed water temperature and Point2 AirConcept||19.9 kW|
|Protection class||IP X5|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and / or if there are short change-over times of baskets, the wash cycles needed to achieve hygienic rinse temperatures may increase.
Date: 10.2016. Technical modifications reserved.